Why Mind Body Total Fitness?
There are many reason why our program, Mind Body Total Fitness Premier Boxing For Fitness, is the best choice for you:
- Unlike some other group fitness camps, this fitness program is our number one business. Other programs are simply personal trainers doing this “on the side”.
- Our amazing team of trainers, limit our class participants so that you get more personal attention in a group setting. Other group fitness camps will pack their class with as many people that will sign up.
- We provide an atmosphere that is not intimidating and we will not compete against each other. Competition is inevitable within each person and is part of the motivation in a group setting. But we will NEVER single you out against any others in a competition like other group fitness camps.
- We promise a great workout that’s different every time. Many other group fitness camps will cycle through the same workouts each session or even each week. You will never get bored with repetition at Mind Body Total Fitness.
- Our amazing team of trainers also have fun and motivating atmosphere where you are sure to meet a friend for life. No yelling by the coaches either…just motivation and encouragement to be the best you can be.
- No other Weight Loss Camps has training staff and offers the workout diversity we do!
- We offer the best value for the price we offer, which is competitive but also holds you accountable. We are not like a gym that doesn’t care if you come or not. We keep attendance and want you to be there every single day!
You got weight issues? I have the answers!
Mind Body Total Fitness has designed the Camps to deliver fast results without spending so much time in a crowded gym or having to starve on the latest fad diet. All of the workouts take place outside in a tranquil park and the workouts are constantly changing so you will burn a ton of calories.
Everyone is different. This is why Mind Body Total Fitness personal trainers take your individual requirements into consideration. We work very hard to create a training environment that corresponds directly to your expectations. We’re here to give you helpful advice that will help you achieve exactly what you want.
Our team of trainers are all about helping and encouraging other people.
Not everyone likes to train alone. Sometimes, it is helpful to have a friend with you, so you can cheer each other on. Our training methods also offer you these types of training choices, so that you can get exactly what you are looking for to accomplish your weight-loss or fitness results.
All you need is the right outdoor group fitness camp and right fitness trainers.
Mind Body Total Fitness incorporates functional training into our camps. This approach to exercise trains the body in movement patterns rather than using isolation the way machines and classic weight lifting does not. Functional training is more versatile and mimics the activities of daily life that occurs in all planes of motion. This type of training is for everybody, whether one is looking to start exercising for the first time or competing at the highest level in athletics.
The benefits include:
- Help to correct bad posture and muscle imbalances caused by the daily grind, stressful jobs and hectic lifestyles.
- Provides fantastic fat burning workouts, by using full body exercises that improve strength, endurance and boost metabolism, not wasting a minute of your session.
- Develops strong lean and ripped bodies, look at gymnasts at the Olympics, they are constantly training movement patterns and lifting their own bodyweight, not doing bicep curls!
- Each session will include flexibility, mobility, for stability, balance and strength training principles to keep your body constantly challenged in all areas of a strong healthy and vibrant body.
- Functional training is essential for sport specific conditioning. It enhances the relationship between the nervous and musculoskeletal system to provide quick, reactive and powerful movement patterns that are utilized in your chosen sport.
- In functional training every exercise involves core activation, teaching the fore to stabilize the spine against external force, throughout an array of different movement patterns and body positions. Therefore, mimicking the demand placed upon the core and spine in our every day tasks and recreational activities. Sorry everyone, but crunches just don’t cut it!
We’re the wrong fitness group for you if…
- You’re looking to lose major weight in 4 weeks. Even better, losing major weight really fast without doing very much. It’s possible, but the only way we can think of is to introduce you to a weight loss Surgeon.
- If you’re looking to try the newest dance craze or latest cardio machine that incorporates 4 different machines in one. If you’re interested in that then you need to join the gym.
- You want us to endorse the latest weight loss pill that guarantees 60 pounds in 30 days. And it works just like that! Lot’s of luck with that.
Now we’re the right person for you if:
- You know the only way to be successful at weight loss is through commitment to changing your lifestyle.
- You also know what you maybe have to do to become who you want to become but you don’t have the time to come up with the plan. Let’s do that together.
- You’re stuck. OK, now it’s out there. It’s a lot more common than you think, and the good news is there is a way to get out of that rut if you choose the right person to support and advise you. Would you like to have a talk and see if we’re a fit?
So, if you are seriously looking!
You’ve read this far and are interested or intrigued enough to explore the possibilities, then we invite you to get in touch with us at email@example.com. You can tell me what you’re looking for, and I’ll tell you if that’s something I can assist you with. It’s right only when it’s a win-win for both of us.
For more information on Mind Body Total Fitness Outdoor Weight Loss Camp or to arrange a free consultation, contact us now!